Title: Cytotoxicity of pyrethroid and organophosphate pesticides used by Pakistani farmers: An in vitro analysis
Pesticides are broadly used to protect crops from harmful insects, weeds, and other bio-forms that cause plant diseases. Agriculture workers in Pakistan are continuously exposed to different pesticides including Pyrethroid (PYR) and Organophosphate (OPs). To determine the cytotoxic potential of pesticide chemicals, In vitro analyses are rapid and precise testing for an assessment of the least dosage of pesticide chemical exposure.
Audience Take Away Notes:
- Occupational exposures by multiple environmental pollutants may be hazardous for exposed population. This research will be helpful to identify such toxic chemicals used as pesticides.
- The current research will be helpful to provide awareness about the hazardous effects.
- Other environmental contaminants can be focused for their toxicity used by different workers.
- The outcomes of research depicts an obvious effect of pesticide chemicals which would assist to make policies to reduce or discontinue the use of such chemicals.
- Awareness about the health issues associated with pesticides.
- Evaluation about the toxic and non- toxic dosage of pesticide chemicals